The Web Producer acts as strategic lead for all aspects of digital UX projects by providing expertise and guidance and delivers products and experiences that address the needs of Helzberg’s customers. Partners closely with and manages relationships with front-end and back-end development teams, visual designers, copywriters, and agencies to drive the digital touch point across equipment, mobile, and web for our customer and consumer portals.
• Responsible for managing on-site search tools and solutions to drive optimal customer experience and business results.
• Manage on-site coupon process including generating coupon codes, building eligibility rules and deploying to the site.
• Ability to test and prototype new site functions.
• Works direct with creative teams to transform ideas into functional reality.
• Gathers/compiles digital insights for current and future projects.
• Meet with key business and technology partners to collect requirements.
• Collaborate and brainstorm with team to understand, identify, and take on complex business requirements and user needs.
• Translate concepts into customer flows, journey maps, and wireframes.
• Design and deliver wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for multiple devices and interfaces.
• Execute the team's vision through incredible visualization skills describing user processes and engaging solutions.
• Evaluate project needs, understand and outline activities, and execute those activities that help drive the project teams.
• Inspire and bring new ideas to the team through staying in the know of current design trends
• Participate in design critiques by presenting your work, capturing feedback, and giving constructive feedback.
• Ability to build custom CSS themes.
• Work within established design guidelines and collaborate with team members to ensure consistency across designs.
• Provide mentorship to less experienced designers.
• Prepare and present work to team, partners, and leadership.
• Conduct user research and facilitate interviews and testing to find end user’s issues and needs.
• Bachelor’s Degree and 7 plus years design experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• Ability to verbally present concepts to cross-disciplinary teams and organizational leadership.
• Ability to identify and articulate appropriate direction with team and lead narrative creation.
• Disciplined and data driven problem solving.
• Strong grasp of art and design principles.
• Knowledge of multiple e-commerce integration tools.
• Strong Magento platform knowledge.
• PC or MAC literate in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, app and UI simulation software.
• Experience working within brand guidelines.
• Professional portfolio required.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Helzberg Diamonds! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!
Please ensure all fields have been filled.
Please ensure your firstname has been filled.
Please ensure your lastname has been filled.
Please ensure your email has been filled.
Please ensure your desired job title has been filled.
Please upload a resume.