North Kansas City, Missouri
At Helzberg Diamonds the E-Commerce Specialist provides support for the E-Commerce team. The responsibilities of this position are to execute all website offers and content updates. Assist with ensuring website supports merchandising strategies, promotions and special events.
1. Execute and/or coordinate website updates (new product set ups/events/promotions/content updates).
2. Monitor and approve online customer reviews and Q&A
3. Support customer care website inquiries and issues.
4. Work closely with IT team to ensure site updates and enhancements are executed in a timely and accurate manner.
5. Work cross-functionally with marketing, IT, merchandising, customer care and ecommerce teams to ensure flawless execution of online content and enhancements, and help drive the ecommerce road map forward.
6. Develop innovative processes to efficiently create B2C targeted content from a variety of internal and external sources.
7. Handle daily operational activities and requests from multiple departments that impact sales on ecommerce platforms.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing and at least one year of experience in an e-commerce environment required, or equivalent combination.
Retail and/or jewelry experience preferred.
Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel required. B2C e-commerce experience and Magento platform experience are preferred.
Strong relationship building, communication and organizational skills are required, with the ability to work and communicate effectively in a team environment.
Must be able to multi-task, be flexible and adaptable, and perform in a fast-paced environment and maintain focus while anticipating and reacting to shifting priorities and changes in business.
Must possess analytical skills, an attention to detail and strong writing skills.
Time-management, prioritization and critical-thinking skills are a must.
Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to be self-motivated and comfortable in dynamic fast moving organization are required.