At Helzberg Diamonds the Senior Designer - Brand is responsible for the creation of design, layout, type treatments and visual concepts for the Helzberg Brand. Leads projects with the Marketing creative team in graphic development supporting Helzberg’s overall visual and graphic strategy according to the brand’s standards and guidelines. Responsible for collaborating with cross-functional teams, translating business needs into solutions, and developing recommendations for innovation.
1. Create and produce impactful concepts and executions that adhere to the Helzberg brand vision and brand standards while ensuring consistency across channels.
2. Lead design development for in-store, OOH, print campaigns and brand identity as well as provide additional design support to our digital channels (site, email and social).
3. Manage project flow and development with design, copy, and creates a clear hand off process with production.
4. Successfully use design skills and knowledge to create compelling themes, ideas and creative that is on brand, and meet or exceed business objectives.
5. Present design concepts for review and approval.
6. Digest and implement design feedback from multiple stakeholders.
7. Stay informed on the changing landscape of design, including trends, best practices, and new tools/technologies.
8. Develop and maintain trusted partnerships with peers, internal business teams and external agencies.
• Bachelor’s degree in Design or related field and 5 years experience as a designer in Catalog, Digital, and Print design or a combination of education and experience required.
• Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator using macOS
• Experience working within a digital asset management workflow
• Detail oriented with the ability to multitask
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven track record as a Designer, with a deep understanding of design and awareness of current design and industry trends.
• Adept in a variety of digital and print design executions
• Have a strong understanding of the latest design tools, trends, concepts, and technologies
Please include a link to your portfolio to be considered.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Helzberg Diamonds! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!
Please ensure all fields have been filled.
Please ensure your firstname has been filled.
Please ensure your lastname has been filled.
Please ensure your email has been filled.
Please ensure your desired job title has been filled.
Please upload a resume.