Sales Associate-Retail Jewelry
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Retail Sales Associates at Helzberg Diamonds are responsible for
consistently achieving individual sales goals to support the store's
sales and profit objectives, while providing superior customer service.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ability to generate sales to exceed personal sales goals
- Provide features and benefits of extended warranties to
- Create business through various methods of clienteling
- Provide a compelling sales presentation based on our sales
- Ability to work as a team in a sales presentation to
overcome customers objections and close additional sales
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service to each and every
Helzberg Diamonds' guest
- Participate in all areas of store's operation including
merchandising, displays, and maintenance
Required Experience: 1 to 3 years
Required Education: High School
The ideal candidate will possess:
Pay range for this position is $13.00 to $18.00 hourly.
- Proven history of selling in a commission environment
- Superior communication skills
- High internal motivation
- Flexibility to work with a variety of personalities
- One to three years of jewelry retail experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including
evenings, weekends, and holidays
- This information is posted pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act to provide Colorado applicants with information about what they might be eligible to receive. Individual pay decisions will depend on job-related factors such as experience, education, skill, performance, and geographic location where work will be performed.
- Successful candidates may be able to participate in one or more incentive compensation or short-term incentive plans, which could generate addition earnings in accordance with the terms of each plan.
- Helzberg Diamonds is pleased to offer a wide range of benefit programs designed to care for the physical, mental and financial well-being of our employees and their families. Available benefit programs include medical, dental and vision plans, paid holidays, vacation and sick time, 401(k) Savings Plan, employee discount program and more. Eligibility and waiting period requirements may apply. See https://jobs.helzberg.com/working-here/ for additional details.