Helzberg Diamonds is looking for an energetic and experienced Director of Digital Media. The Director of Digital Media will create strategies for and oversee the execution of all digital programs and initiatives to support the company’s omnichannel growth and profitability goals. This experienced digital marketer would be responsible for developing, building, allocating and optimizing the paid media budget across marketing channels including but not limited to SEM, Paid Social, OLV, Programmatic Display, Affiliate, Audio, Outdoor and Streaming at both the National and local level. This role is also responsible for deriving reports and insights from all available metrics and analytics. This role has primary responsibility for managing the relationship with the media agencies.
The primary accountability of this role is to optimize the digital media investment to drive profitable demand, brand awareness, qualified traffic, customer engagement and profitable new customer acquisition in support of the company’s growth goals across E-Commerce and Retail. This position will work closely with all cross-functional teams. The digital media leader will possess a proven track record in creating, driving, and executing a largely digital media strategy with marked results, and have extensive experience working in an Omni-channel consumer-based environment, preferably including retail (brick & mortar and eCommerce).
This position will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer with a strong dotted line to the SVP of E-Commerce.
• Own, lead, and collaborate with in-house partners, and external agencies to deliver best-in-class results for all Paid Media.
• Develop strategies, tactics, and metrics that will consistently optimize the delivery of agreed KPI’s.
• Develop long-range media strategy and vision, such that Helzberg can outperform competitors on sales growth and transaction growth performance. Media Strategy must contemplate Helzberg’s size and media budget to establish competitive advantage.
• Oversee the measurement of campaign effectiveness and efficiency through quantitative studies and A/B testing protocols.
• Advance our segmentation with custom/in-market audiences and demographic overlays across all paid media channels.
• Lead the relationships with the paid media agencies, including budget management and roadmaps/timeline.
• Play a critical role in understanding the changing media landscape and guiding internal and external partners on the best media strategies to achieve the company's goal.
• Develop test and learn and experimentation program to find emerging ways of improving performance and building advantage for Helzberg.
• Work as a member of the Integrated Planning Group with Brand and E-Commerce to ensure content performance, planning and specifications are satisfied.
The incumbent does not have any direct reports.
• 10+ years as a Digital Media Planning Professional in an agency, client (strong preference for omni-channel retail), and/or digital media company setting and managing/working with media agencies.
• MBA preferred, Bachelor`s Degree required in Marketing or Business Administration/communication.
• Retail experience, preferably omni-channel.
• Experience scaling paid media across all stages of the marketing funnel (brand development and performance-oriented media).
• Highly analytical with strong experience implementing and evaluating overall business, and media specific KPIs.
• Advanced experience in performance marketing including SEM, Paid Social, Programmatic and Affiliate.
• Able to work well under time constraints, possesses a strong detail orientation and organizational skills.
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills; able to flourish in dynamic organization with multiple stakeholders.
• Strong presentation skills and comfort level in presenting to senior management.
• Understanding of digital research tools/platforms and technologies that impact digital media buys.
• Experience evaluating and recommending strategy and placements for digital campaigns.
• Excellent skill level in all Microsoft Office, Adobe, and Google Analytics products and experience with major providers’ advertising platforms.
• Hybrid schedule with predictable onsite attendance required three or more days per week to perform essential functions involving interactive behaviors with co-workers and managers, operation or manipulation of equipment and/or materials located only on site, and direct interaction with internal and/or external customers.
Analytical Thinking, Customer Service Orientation, Integrity, Teamwork and Cooperation
Start a career today!
Join our team at Helzberg Diamonds! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!
Please ensure all fields have been filled.
Please ensure your firstname has been filled.
Please ensure your lastname has been filled.
Please ensure your email has been filled.
Please ensure your desired job title has been filled.
Please upload a resume.