Helzberg Diamonds is a retail jewelry company that operates over 200 retail stores located in malls and open-air venues across the United States, and a growing e-commerce site. The company employs over 2,000 full and part-time associates in store locations and the Store Support Center. The Store Support Center provides centralized information, products, and services to all the stores, while facilitating company innovation, growth and profitability. The stores are organized by geographic divisions, which are sub-divided into regions and districts.
The Information Technology Department is responsible for the establishment and maintenance of a secure technology infrastructure to support the Product, People, Promotion, Place and Profit areas of Helzberg Diamonds. It accomplishes this through the design, development and deployment of automated systems to meet the information and process needs of each major line of business: human resources, merchandise, marketing, finance, stores, and E-Commerce. In addition to these lines of business applications, the IT organization is responsible for the collection and correlation of all company electronic information assets into an enterprise Data Warehouse which is used to support the overall analytical and reporting information needs of the business.
Assist with the design, implementation, security, and support (remote and local) of Windows computer and other hardware required to support the application needs of the organization. Provide troubleshooting and maintenance of hardware, data servers and communications links to assure operational availability. Responsible for all user devices (Software and Hardware) connected to the HDS network.
1. Assist in designing, planning, monitoring, managing, interfacing, and documenting all Windows systems including management solutions such as SCCM, SCOM and Active Directory.
2. Assist PC and network users by providing technical and procedural assistance for hardware and software.
3. Evaluate, install, and configure software for remote deployment to users as needed (remote install of software). This will include packaging software (on a Windows deployment server) for unattended installations.
4. Assist Senior Windows Network Engineer with tracking and monitoring software licensing to ensure compliance.
5. Assist with preparing and implementing emergency plans for network backups and disaster recovery.
6. Manage, configure, and enhance all Telecom systems in use by the organization, including stores, SSC, regional offices.
The incumbent has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
CROSS-FUNCTIONAL AND EXTERNAL WORK RELATIONSHIPS:
The incumbent works with users on a regular basis to provide support regarding software, hardware and telephones. The incumbent works with IT developers as needed on system issues and testing. The incumbent also works with external vendors regarding telephones, supplies, hardware and software.
Associate’s degree in Computer Science and two to three years network administration experience required. A certification in a Windows environment preferred. Advanced operating knowledge of network operating systems, file servers and personal computers required. Ability to troubleshoot network/user software and installations required.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Helzberg Diamonds! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!
Please ensure all fields have been filled.
Please ensure your firstname has been filled.
Please ensure your lastname has been filled.
Please ensure your email has been filled.
Please ensure your desired job title has been filled.
Please upload a resume.