At Helzberg Diamonds the Designer (Email) is responsible for the creation of visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire and captivate Helzberg customers and prospective customers. Works in conjunction with the Marketing creative team in graphic development and layout supporting Helzberg’s overall visual and graphic strategy according to the brand’s standards and guidelines. Responsible for collaborating with cross-functional teams, translating business needs into solutions, and developing recommendations for innovation.
• Create and produce impactful creative ideas and executions that deliver and adhere to the Helzberg brand vision and brand standards while ensuring consistency.
• Develop and lead design for email marketing campaigns.
• Manage project flow and development with design, copy, and creates a clear hand off process with deployment.
• Develop design systems and creative campaigns via wireframes and mock-ups.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, balancing great design with a sense of urgency.
• Utilize best practices to stay current on email, digital marketing, and graphic design trends and apply them to everyday work.
• Create templates for ease of production when necessary.
• Ability to create animated GIF’s and effects.
• Develop and maintain trusted partnerships with peers, internal business teams and external agencies.
• Bachelor’s degree in Design or related field and four years experience as a designer in Catalog, Digital, and Print design or an combination of education and experience required.
• Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator using macOS
• Experience with HTML/CSS
• Knowledge of email designtechnology and understand the possibilities and constraints of this medium.
• Experience working within a digital asset management workflow
• Detail oriented with the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to seek inspiration for designs independently or collaboratively within a team environment.
• Proven track record as a Designer, with a deep understanding of design and awareness of current design and industry trends.
• Please include a link to your portfolio to be considered.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Helzberg Diamonds! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!
Please ensure all fields have been filled.
Please ensure your firstname has been filled.
Please ensure your lastname has been filled.
Please ensure your email has been filled.
Please ensure your desired job title has been filled.
Please upload a resume.