Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst - E Commerce
North Kansas City, Missouri
Helzberg Diamonds, a Berkshire Hathaway company, has created a Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst position. The Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst will be our subject matter expert on the release of new code that is being rolled out onto Helzberg Diamond's e-Commerce site – Helzberg.com. The Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst will work closely with our Developers to ensure the code they are producing is tested and changes to the configuration of our e-Commerce platform occur as planned.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts for our B2C E-commerce site and systems.
- Conduct manual testing on our B2C E-commerce site and backend systems.
- Develop and maintain test plans/test schedules/test scenarios/etc.
- Provide testing performance and status reporting.
- Work closely with other teams to define and implement an automated build and release capability that includes automated testing.
- Identify opportunities for the application of automated tests.
- Work with the team and external vendors to write requirements and specifications for small to medium modifications, communicating options to stakeholders as necessary.
- Perform testing of system fixes, enhancements and new functionality to ensure issues are resolved and new functionality is working as designed.
- Perform new release regression testing to ensure all aspects of applications, including interfaces, are working correctly.
- Track, report and communicate software issues by interacting with end users, IT, and external vendors.
- Provide first and second level assistance for E-Commerce site issues and build testing.
- 5-7 years software testing experience required.Previous automated test build/creation experience required.
- Previous automated test execution & reporting experience required. B2C E-commerce experience is desired.
- Basic MS Office skills required.Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills required, along with the ability to work on multiple tasks with keen attention to detail.
- Basic SQL/database querying skills preferred.
- Experience with Selenium and Magento preferred.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence preferred.
- Regular, predictable onsite attendance is required to perform the essential functions involving interacting with co-workers and managers, as well as the operation of equipment and/or materials located on site.