E-Commerce Marketing Director
MO - North Kansas City
Helzberg Diamonds has stood for quality and service since 1915. As a member of the prosperous Berkshire Hathaway group of companies, today we have stores across the nation. The values that have made us America's favorite diamond family for nearly a century—values like quality, integrity, respect, and passion for the business —continue to drive our success.
We are currently recruiting for an E-Commerce Marketing Director to join our team. The E-Commerce Marketing Director is responsible for the growth and performance of Helzberg’s B2C E-Commerce channel. This involves the hands-on management of our E-Commerce web site, including internet marketing, programs, and web analytics activities. This position is responsible for identifying, defining, implementing, and monitoring processes, projects, and A/B tests to ensure KPI maximization. Additionally, the E-Commerce Marketing Director identifies, communicates and acts on relevant developments in the E-Commerce space.
Manage SEM and SEO efforts to increase site traffic.
Responsible for creating marketing plans that drive both qualified traffic that brings new consumers to the brand as well as engaging repeat customers.
Assist in optimizing the website shopping experience to reduce friction and increase conversion.
Identify and assess opportunities to enhance the site and customer experience based on new technologies and market competition.
Responsible for delivering an outstanding brand experience that is differentiated and superior to our competitors.
Assist in keeping the site relevant, on-trend, and consistent with the overall Helzberg brand.Accountable for delivering overall Helzberg results across all unified commerce retail channels.
Create and communicate product setup/activation in coordination with merchandising team.
Lead and support a complex and diversified portfolio of programs/projects (including UI/UX, navigation, path to purchase, product recommendations and user-generated & social content opportunities) through the project full life cycle to enhance the digital experience.
Develop and maintain weekly project status dashboards.
Develop and manage project governance process.
Develop and implement process and productivity improvement programs.
Create actionable measurement tools and key performance indicators (KPIs) to improve key word rankings, site traffic, conversion, average order value, ROAS, and time on site and help build action plans to ensure realization of business results.
Evaluate KPIs of E-Commerce business channels to monitor trends, behavior and performance, and identify any areas of opportunity.
Assess marketing plan performance and advise action plans for driving consumer acquisition and retention.
Develop and maintain weekly and monthly KPI dashboards.
Run site optimization testing and analysis to improve user experience and lift key success metrics for both desktop and mobile.
Perform A/B and multivariate testing design and analysis for increasing site conversion and user experience satisfaction.
Ensure customer satisfaction measurements are in place in order to measure effectiveness and make timely course corrections as needed.
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Business. Master’s degree is preferred.
- 10 years minimum experience in managing people, projects and processes.
- 7-10 years of experience in B2C E-Commerce retail marketing. Must have documented record of leading sales growth in B2C E-Commerce retail. Jewelry industry experience is a plus, but not required.
- Experience implementing and maintaining E-Commerce platforms and third party e-commerce applications with Agile project methodologies.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects at a time, prioritizing workload effectively and thriving in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Strong leadership, influencing and communication skills with ability to interact, influence and align with all levels of the organization, both internal and external.
- Strong collaboration and team building skills. Strong decision making and analytical skills.
- Regular, predictable onsite attendance is required to perform the essential functions involving interacting with co-workers and managers, as well as the operation of equipment and/or materials located only on site.