Front Desk/Loss Prevention Support Associate
MO - North Kansas City
The Loss Prevention Department has opened a Security Support Associate position. The primary function of this positon is to maintain a secure main entrance environment by making sure visitors obtain, and associates are in possession of proper access credentials. The Security Support Associate conducts their duties with a high degree of professionalism that makes associates and visitors alike feel at easy and welcome when they enter the building.
Besides greeting visitors and maintaining building access protocols the Security Support Associate will also support other Loss Prevention associates. Support will include gathering, organizing, and forwarding electronic files that Regional Loss Prevention Managers need to conduct store investigations, and helping Loss Prevention Coordinators and Administrators keep data up to date.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Maintain secure main lobby through the use of appropriate security procedures.
- Assist visitors and help them make contact with their host associate.
- Create photo visitor badges and issue proper access cards.
- Maintain proper records and logs.
- Use CCTV systems and radio equipment appropriately to communicate as necessary with security detail.
- Provide department support including video surveillance review, case entry, operational audit certificate generation and distribution, and department intranet site updates.
- High School diploma and at least one year of providing front desk security/receptionist experience.
- Professional demeanor and good interpersonal communication skills.
- Good keyboarding and computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize and organize tasks.
- Regular, predictable onsite attendance is required to perform the essential functions involving interacting with co-workers and managers, as well as the operation of equipment and/or materials located only on site.