Information Security Analyst
MO - North Kansas City
Helzberg Diamonds, a Berkshire Hathaway company has opened an Information Security Analyst position within our Information Technology Dept. The Information Security Analyst provides first-level monitoring of computer generated logs, first level troubleshooting of security system errors, assists in the generation of security metrics reporting, manages the Information Security portal page, assists in forensic data gathering related to security incidents, and the running/monitoring of vulnerability scans.
The Information Security Analyst also works closely with our Store Systems team to keep our Point-of Sales equipment patched and working properly. Bottom line, the Information Security Analyst is part of the team that keeps our computer systems safe.
- Monitor and conduct initial analysis of computer logs and information provided by information security systems to identify suspicious or malicious activity and to ensure that security incidents are acted upon in a timely manner.
- Manage the Information Security portal page.
- Work with Store Systems team to identify and remediate vulnerabilities on store equipment, and provide assistance on system management tasks.
- Schedule and monitor vulnerability management processes.
- Augment the Incident Response Team.