Marketing Traffic Coordinator
MO - North Kansas City
Our Marketing Coordinator provides day to day operational support for all Brand Marketing programs. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the execution and project management support throughout the development and delivery of retail marketing program support, national campaigns, promotional programs, media deployment (instore, email, direct mail, etc.) and budget tracking/reporting. The Marketing Coordinator must be able to operate in a fast-paced environment that requires them to maintain focus as well as anticipate and react to shifting priorities and changes in business.
PRINCIPAL POSITION OBJECTIVES INCLUDE:
- Marketing Program Management: Directs and develops the execution of marketing materials for campaigns, retail programs, promotions and events. Partner with internal team members to ensure execution of creative, digital, retail and direct mail plans – this includes developing and maintaining program level schedules, monitoring program progress, ensuring the accuracy and timely handoffs of materials relating to each marketing program.
- Retail: Partner with mall marketing in key segments to coordinate and leverage a presence in email mall lists, mall websites, online club promotions, social media, mall advertising, and special events. Track retail stores and promotional campaign performance (sales, transactions, traffic and conversions) and compile monthly performance of marketing activities.
- Traffic: Provide project management support to the Brand marketing team by collecting project information and preparing weekly marketing traffic schedules and managing projects as needed. Prioritize and traffic projects based on continuously adjusting marketing priorities. Monitor project progress throughout marketing department. Set up Creative Asset Schedule based on the Marketing Calendar and track progress and alert.
- Budgeting: Serve as point of contact for Finance and account owners for the tracking, reporting and month-end budget process. Create and maintain internal marketing records to estimate and track expenses and results of activities which aid in the monitoring and preparation of annual budgets. Code invoices appropriately and reconcile actuals and accruals to monthly budgets, providing variance explanations as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or business with strong analytic and quantitative skills and a minimum of five years of experience in retail or consumer marketing including advertising, promotions, CRM, and digital, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with demonstrated leadership and project management capabilities.
- Strong computer application skills (Microsoft applications).Comprehensive project management skills, good decision-making skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to build and maintain strong relationships with both internal departments and external partners.
- Regular, predictable onsite attendance is required to perform essential functions involving interactive behaviors with co-workers and managers, operation or manipulation of equipment and/or materials located only on site, and direct interaction with internal and/or external customers.