TX - Fort Worth
Helzberg Diamonds at Tanger Fort Worth Outlets - Opening October 2017!
The Office Manager in a Helzberg Diamonds retail store manages the daily operations of the office by providing guidance and leadership necessary to assist the store in achieving sales and profit goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Procedural compliance to ensure that all transactions are handled in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Successful implementation of company programs and initiatives (including extended warranty sales, in-store signage, pricing and merchandising tagging)
- Providing the direction, leadership, and motivation necessary to assist the store in achieving sales and profit goals
- Achieving personal sales and extended warranty goals by working on the sales floor
- Assist Store Manager in recruiting, interviewing and hiring top talent
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to three years of retail office experiences
- Previous supervisory experience
- Ability to sell in a commission environment
- Experience using a PC or POS system or other computer keyboard is required
- Strong communication and organizational skills required
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays