Store Manager-Retail Jewelry
AZ - Gilbert
Store Managers at Helzberg Diamonds manage daily operations to achieve sales goals and profit objectives. They are responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the store.
Key responsibilities include:
- Achieve store sales goals by demonstrating strong personal selling skills and transferring those skills to sales associates.
- Ensure all associates are knowledgeable of company policies and are proficient in solving customer service issues quickly.
- Consistently recruit, interview and hire top talent.
- Provide ongoing training to sales team.
- Facilitate regular one-on-one coaching discussions to provide continual feedback to improve performance.
- Create and implement strategies to achieve sales and profit objectives.
- Maintain a professional work environment and addressing associate relations issues appropriately.
- Proven history of achieving sales goals in retail jewelry environment
- Strong direct recruiting skills
- Ability to supervise others to achieve results
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to manage a variety of personalities
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, retail management, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to relocate is a plus
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays