The Web Analytics Manager is responsible for gathering, structuring and analyzing data to derive insights that drive the optimization of web/mobile site content for Helzberg Diamond’s digital initiatives. This position will play an important role in helping drive our E-Commerce site which is a key sales and marketing vehicle for the company.
The Web Analytics Manager role will have primary ownership of the analytics program - implementing and maintaining tracking systems, interpreting the resulting data, and making strategic and tactical recommendations to increase online sales, improve user experiences and achieve other key business objectives.
• Develop, maintain and troubleshoot integrated systems for collecting, managing and reporting on web analytics, digital advertising and online sales metrics using reporting technologies including online analytic tools (e.g., Google Analytics) and traditional reporting/analysis platforms (e.g., Tableau, Excel)
• Analyze disparate data points – advertising, sales, web and mobile traffic – to develop holistic understanding of user trends
• Direct changes to web analytics code to enable tracking of online properties. Ensure relevant traffic and key performance metrics are captured in order to provide actionable insights.
• Support planning, tactical execution and optimization of the customer experience.
• Support the strategy, creation, execution, and analyses of A/B and multivariate tests to optimize for core business goals.
• Own, create, manage, and distribute reports and KPI dashboards to effectively communicate insights and recommendations
• Monitor, analyze and optimize website activity, traffic trends, SERP rankings and customer acquisition
• Interact with and support a variety of teams and individuals within the organization to make data-driven business decisions aimed at growth.
• Help manage and document web analytics projects.
• Stay current on web and mobile site usability best practices
• Responsible for the execution of the overall SEO strategy
• Bachelor's Degree preferably in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Data Science or related quantitative degree
• Minimum 5 years relevant digital analytics experience
• Minimum 3 years digital analytics experience in a retail environment
• Expert knowledge of web and ecommerce analytics, including Google Analytics and other industry-standard web analytics platforms, such as Adobe Analytics (Omniture), etc.
• Knowledge of best practices and experience with implementing/managing site tags (Google Tag Manager), report generation, interpretation, and data visualization
• Ability to troubleshoot, identify patterns, and generate new approaches to reporting.
• Ability to understand and help gather business reporting requirements that meet business needs.
• Organized, reliable self-starter with strong creative thinking, analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• Critical and strategic thinker; ability to understand all available information, synthesize, and communicate approaches and analysis clearly and concisely.
• Superior Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Strong sense of project ownership and dedication to delivering outstanding results
• Experience working with a range of website analytics reporting programs and tools
• Strong presence to present persuasive recommendations to senior leadership as well as key stakeholders
• Ability to communicate complex ideas and recommendations, highlighting a clear decision framework based on analysis and experience.
• Passionate about the internet, mobile and emerging technologies, staying current as digital technology evolves
• Experience with A/B and multivariate testing tools such as Test&Target, SiteSpect, Monetate or Maxymiser.
• Experience with business intelligence platforms such as Tableau.
• Experience providing project hind-sighting, partner with Marketing and Finance to provide metrics input and assist with quantifying sales drivers from technology enhancements.
• Savvy in finding ways to apply technological solutions to accomplish various business needs
Start a career today!
Join our team at Helzberg Diamonds! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!
Please ensure all fields have been filled.
Please ensure your firstname has been filled.
Please ensure your lastname has been filled.
Please ensure your email has been filled.
Please ensure your desired job title has been filled.
Please upload a resume.