E-Commerce Technical Business Analyst
North Kansas City, Missouri
At Helzberg Diamonds the eCommerce Technical Business Analyst acts as a business and technical lead for various elements of the eCommerce business at Helzberg. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the strategy and execution of key portions of the customer experience including on-site search, product recommendations, product reviews, user generated content, and more. Partners closely with and manages relationships with the rest of the eCommerce, internal IT and Marketing teams, as well as outside vendors and partners.
• Responsible for managing on-site search tools and solutions to drive optimal customer experience and business results.
• Manage on-site coupon process including generating coupon codes, building eligibility rules and deploying to the site.
• Manage outside vendors responsible for product reviews, product recommendations, and user generated content, with potential additional services to be added in the future.
• Analyze business and user experience results to identify areas for improvement.
• Develop and execute improvements within a test and learn environment to better serve customers and improve financial results.
• Execute changes for all services within each platform’s administrative tools and dashboards.
• Manage on-site product filters and configured/grouped products for optimal site presentation and ease of discovery.
• Traditional BA projects as assigned: Meet with key business and technology partners to collect requirements, collaborate and brainstorm with team to understand, identify, and take on complex business requirements and user needs.
• Translate concepts into customer flows, journey maps, and wireframes, and perform UAT and other testing roles.
• Inspire and bring new ideas to the team through staying in the know of current eCommerce trends
• Bachelor’s Degree and 7 plus years’ eCommerce experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• Extensive retail eCommerce experience, including management of vendors, platforms, and solutions
• Disciplined and data driven problem solving.
• Strong Magento platform knowledge.
• PC or MAC literate in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).