The Special Order Associate is responsible for supporting store special orders, vendor management, new program/product support, call stones, custom jewelry, and web orders. Supporting store special orders requires store interaction, vendor follow-up, creating/managing reports, managing service level agreements, pricing jewelry with margins, and customer interaction. The Special Order Associate will work across multiple departments, but closely with the merchandise department. This position will work from home but must be located in the greater Kansas City area as onsite attendance may occasionally be required.
• Special Order Process – Gather information and process special orders for our stores and/or customers. Track special orders and follow up with vendors to ensure accurate and timely delivery of merchandise.
• Call Stones – Support the call stone program working with vendors and stores on securing diamonds for client appointments.
• Custom Jewelry – Working with stores, and Customer Care, associates on unique items to be made specific for customers This includes qualifying, gathering information, vendor partnership, providing renders, creation, and pricing the product.
• Product Information – Answer store requests pertaining to product information and assist Customer Care Associates in resolving customer issues related to special orders.
• Vendor Management – Manage purchase orders from vendors ensuring timely delivery and processes are met based on contract SLA’s.
• PO Management – Ensure PO’s flow through to vendors, and confirm PO’s supporting billing/inventory.
• SKU Creation – Create new product SKU’s according to Helzberg Diamonds requirements including product description and pricing.
• Ecommerce Support – Work closely with Ecommerce and Customer Care on products ordered on helzberg.com, including new product/vendor launches.
• Other Duties – Assume responsibility for additional projects or responsibilities as assigned to support the Special Order Department.
• Associate’s degree in Retail Management or Business Administration preferred and one to three years of experience in retail or customer service required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• GIA certification or jewelry experience is preferred.
• Strong communication skills, and the ability to use desktop software (Email, Excel, Word) are required.
• Must also have the ability to solve problems, perform general math, good customer service, and resolve customer conflicts.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Helzberg Diamonds! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!
Please ensure all fields have been filled.
Please ensure your firstname has been filled.
Please ensure your lastname has been filled.
Please ensure your email has been filled.
Please ensure your desired job title has been filled.
Please upload a resume.