At Helzberg Diamonds the Administrative Assistant to our Chief Merchandising Officer provides administrative support to the CMO, as well as organizing activities and work-related functions for the Merchandise and Planning Team to support department and company goals.
• Provide administrative support including complex calendar management, scheduling meetings and monitoring calendar conflicts.
• Make travel arrangements and handle Oracle expense reports within company policy and budget.
• Meeting preparation including agendas, attendees, appropriate conference room size and meeting set up.
• Communicate with vendor partners at all levels and schedule MS Teams meetings, phone appointments, email, and vendor appointments in the office.
• Set the schedule for department meetings and all CMO recurring meetings.
• Plan and organize Merchandise Department activities as requested.
• Maintain department lists including Current Vendor List, SSC Directory updates, recognition/celebrations, birthdays, company anniversaries, and more.
• Participate in cross-functional teamwork by collaborating with the company Administrative Assistants Team.
• Special projects, supporting Merchandising on an ad hoc basis
• Support team with hiring: interview scheduling, associate set up, and onboarding
• Associate degree preferred in business, marketing, or administration and three to five years of executive level administrative assistant experience.
• Advanced Outlook and strong Microsoft Office 365, MS Teams, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills required.
• Basic knowledge and experience with travel planning and expense reporting.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on needs of the CMO, due dates and importance is required.
• Possess a proactive approach to problem-solving and strong decision-making skills.
• Detail oriented with good analytical skills.
• Use of strong communication skills, both written and verbal with both internal and external customers is required.
• Ability to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality is required.
• Hybrid schedule with onsite attendance required three or more days per week to perform essential functions involving interactive behaviors with co-workers and managers, operation of equipment and/or materials located only on site, and direct interaction with internal and/or external customers.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Helzberg Diamonds! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!
Please ensure all fields have been filled.
Please ensure your firstname has been filled.
Please ensure your lastname has been filled.
Please ensure your email has been filled.
Please ensure your desired job title has been filled.
Please upload a resume.