At Helzberg Diamonds’ the Digital Production Designer creates and implements best in class design for Helzberg and supports the creative team on digital layouts and manages production tasks for helzberg.com, email, social platforms, programmatic and display ads. Responsible for project managing and producing marketing assets from pre-approved / pre-existing creative designs and templates for all channels and working closely with designers to create a consistent user journey across all Helzberg touchpoints.
When applying please include a link to your portfolio in your resume to be considered.
1. Provide production design support for creative team on all digital marketing channels.
2. Troubleshoot and adjust design work so that it adheres to technical specs and optimization.
3. Designs mockups and prototypes.
4. Responsible for HTML email builds and creates PSD email templates.
5. Codes banner and display ads.
6. Animates banners and artwork.
7. Manages revisions, updates, versions and assets of creative.
8. Organizes, maintains, and archives all digital designs.
9. Support digital marketing with a primary focus on email, social, banners, and site ensuring that the creative concept passed from the design team is executed to brand standards.
10. Execute email and digital marketing designs under the direction of the Creative Director and Associate Creative Director.
11. Review and approve all digital proofs for design and content accuracy.
12. Manage project schedules and provide status updates, when necessary.
13. Recreate design files across multiple sizes and formats, and deliver all final assets for launch.
14. Assist in creating design assets across all channels, including emails, direct mail, in-store and online.
• Bachelor’s degree in Design, Graphic Design or Communications and five years of experience as a graphic/visual communication/production designer at an agency, firm, or in-house studio. 5 plus years expirence in digital production and coding
• Fully versed in Photoshop, Animate CC/Flash/Edge.
• Ability to code programmatic ads in HTML
• Ability to execute new layouts/templates with little direction.
• Understanding of digital production specifications and requirements for asset delivery.
• Attention to detail and consistency along with creative problem-solving skills.
• Strong understanding of brand guidelines and how to adhere to and enforce them.
• Must be professional, detail-oriented, proactive, and highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite. Willing to learn new software as needed.
• Must be able to work autonomously and remain flexible to changing priorities.
• Strong organizational, time management and project management skills - able to manage multiple projects and meet all necessary deadlines.
• Ability and willingness to quickly adapt to new technologies.
• Proactively solve production/creative related issues.
• Continue learning to keep skills and industry knowledge current.
• Familiarity with retail industry a plus.
• Ability to work a hybrid schedule with predictable onsite attendance required three or more days per week to perform essential functions involving interactive behaviors with co-workers and managers, operation or manipulation of equipment and/or materials located only on site, and direct interaction with internal and/or external customers.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Helzberg Diamonds! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!
Please ensure all fields have been filled.
Please ensure your firstname has been filled.
Please ensure your lastname has been filled.
Please ensure your email has been filled.
Please ensure your desired job title has been filled.
Please upload a resume.