Assistant Manager-Retail Jewelry
Santa Clara, California
Assistant Managers at Helzberg Diamonds must demonstrate strong sales knowledge and training ability to assist the retail store in achieving sales goals. Assistant Managers take part in directing the daily retail operations of the store, while progressing through company training programs in preparation for a Store Manager position.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ability to generate sales to exceed personal sales goals
- Ability to work as a team in a sales presentation to overcome customers objections and close additional sales
- Develop selling skills in team members to achieve store goals
- Providing first response to difficult associate and/or customer interactions in the Store Manager's absence
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service to each and every Helzberg Diamonds' guest
- Assist the Store Manager in recruiting top-performing associates
Required Experience: 1 to 3 years
Required Education: High School
The ideal candidate will possess:
Pay range for this position is $17.20-$20.00 hourly (or specific county/city minimum wage).
- Proven history of selling in a commission environment
- Ability to supervise others to achieve results
- Superior communication skills
- Flexibility to work with a variety of personalities
- One to three years of jewelry retail experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, retail management, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to relocate is a plus
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
This information is posted pursuant to California Pay Transparency Law to provide California applicants with information about the compensation they might be eligible to receive. Individual pay decisions will depend on job-related factors such as experience, education, skill, performance, and geographic location where work will be performed.