Sales Associate-Retail Jewelry
Santa Clara, California
Retail Sales Associates at Helzberg Diamonds are responsible for consistently achieving individual sales goals to support the store's sales and profit objectives, while providing superior customer service.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ability to generate sales to exceed personal sales goals
- Provide features and benefits of extended warranties to increase sales
- Create business through various methods of clienteling
- Provide a compelling sales presentation based on our sales training
- Ability to work as a team in a sales presentation to overcome customers objections and close additional sales
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service to each and every Helzberg Diamonds' guest
- Participate in all areas of store's operation including merchandising, displays, and maintenance
Required Experience: 1 to 3 years
Required Education: High School
The ideal candidate will possess:
Pay range for this position is $17.20-$20.00 hourly (or specific county/city minimum wage).
- Proven history of selling in a commission environment
- Superior communication skills
- High internal motivation
- Flexibility to work with a variety of personalities
- One to three years of jewelry retail experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
This information is posted pursuant to California Pay Transparency Law to provide California applicants with information about the compensation they might be eligible to receive. Individual pay decisions will depend on job-related factors such as experience, education, skill, performance, and geographic location where work will be performed.