The Benefits Administrator assists employees in understanding the company’s benefits offerings and acts as a liaison between the organization and third-party benefits providers. This associate administers benefit plans and programs to include any ongoing maintenance, vendor bill payment and reconciliation, communication, coordination, and compliance. The Benefits Administrator plays a pivotal role in providing information and resolving associate and vendor issues. Continuously evaluates benefit procedures for improvement and/or compliance with changing state and federal benefit regulations.
1. Administers benefit enrollments and benefit changes timely and accurately. Responds to Associate benefit inquiries promptly and courteously. Resolves Associate benefit problems within plan document and regulatory guidelines.
2. Acts as a liaison between Associates and benefits vendors to ensure timely resolution of issues.
3. Assists with investigating discrepancies and claims issues and provides information in non-routine situations.
4. Runs and evaluates reports as needed to manage eligibility, enrollment, billing, and budget forecasting.
5. Audits plan enrollments with vendors and processes monthly benefit vendor bills.
6. Manages and produces Associate benefit communications to inform them of benefit coverages and/or changes; utilizes print and online resources to effectively communicate to our dispersed workforce.
7. Assists with annual, quarterly, and monthly compliance activities and audits as required.
8. Assists with executing annual Open Enrollment
9. Assists with maintaining benefit plans and processes in HRIS system (Workday), including system setup and configuration.
10. Manages annual Affordable Care Act Reporting Process to Associates and to the IRS and State Governments.
11. Assists with special projects as needed.
The incumbent does not have any direct reports.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related area and one to three years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Demonstrated knowledge of retirement and health and welfare plans required.
• Effective analytical skills to research and evaluate benefits programs to make informed choices.
• Strong computer skills and experience with Excel, HRIS systems and report writer tools required.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritizing workload effectively.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Hybrid schedule with predictable onsite attendance required three or more days per week to perform essential functions involving interactive behaviors with co-workers and managers, operation or manipulation of equipment and/or materials located only on site, and direct interaction with internal and/or external customers.
Analytical Thinking, Concern for Order and Quality, Customer Service Orientation, Integrity, Personal Accountability, Teamwork and Cooperation
Start a career today!
Join our team at Helzberg Diamonds! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!
Please ensure all fields have been filled.
Please ensure your firstname has been filled.
Please ensure your lastname has been filled.
Please ensure your email has been filled.
Please ensure your desired job title has been filled.
Please upload a resume.