At Helzberg Diamonds the Art Director plays a pivotal role in bringing the Helzberg brand to life through a variety of channels and mediums. This creative professional is responsible for the concept creation and creative strategy of all brand materials for Helzberg that creatively and consistently reflect the company’s brand identity. The Art Director is responsible for the driving the conceptual vision of a project or marketing campaign. The Art Director reports to the Associate Creative Director and works closely with a dedicated team to bring strategic creative solutions to our internal client team.
• Direct the design, concept and on-time creation of all brand materials for Helzberg including in-store, omni-chanel, CRM, print marketing, seasonal campaigns, and branding.
• Create and lead the design implementation of projects incorporating innovative visual design, copy, and brand assets, while being mindful of audience and consumer needs and liking.
• Leads seasonal campaign and concept development for direct and catalog.
• Be resourceful and aware of current trends in retail, media, style, and culture to create innovative brand campaigns.
• Organize all creative and production work to meet deadlines.
• Audit organization for brand consistency down to the detail level.
• Partner with merchant teams and cross-functional partners to develop creative solutions for business needs.
• Assist Creative Director and Associate Creative Director in maintaining and evolving the visual identity for the Helzberg brand as well as individual product offerings.
• Work closely with other team members to creatively plan and develop key marketing materials including print, events and digital.
• Participate in messaging and campaign strategy sessions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Art, Marketing, or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• 5 years of professional Art Director experience in an agency or in-house environment. Retail Experience a plus.
• Strong conceptual abilities, solid art direction skills and a knowledge of both print and digital landscape.
• Experience with print media and production.
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
• Extremely proficient in Adobe software.
• Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills.
• Exceptional knowledge of typography and appropriate use of brand colors, images and fonts, allowing for legibility and functionality in print, online and mobile environments.
• Ability to manage multiple assignments and communicate, position and promote design ideas to a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
• In your resume, please include a link to your portfolio to be considered.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Helzberg Diamonds! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!
Please ensure all fields have been filled.
Please ensure your firstname has been filled.
Please ensure your lastname has been filled.
Please ensure your email has been filled.
Please ensure your desired job title has been filled.
Please upload a resume.