At Helzberg Diamonds, the Production Designer (Email) creates and implements best in class design for Helzberg and supports the creative team on digital and print layouts and manages production tasks for digital and print. Responsible for project managing and producing marketing assets from pre-approved / pre-existing creative designs and templates for all channels and working closely with designers to create a consistent user journey across all Helzberg touchpoints.
• Provide production design support for creative team on email and digital marketing campaigns.
• Troubleshoot and adjust design work so that it adheres to technical specs and optimization.
• Designs email mockups.
• Responsible for HTML email builds and creates PSD email templates.
• Animates banners and artwork.
• Manages revisions, updates, versions and assets of creative.
• Organizes, maintains, and archives all digital designs.
• Support digital marketing with a primary focus on email, ensuring that the creative concept passed from the design team is executed to brand standards.
• Execute email and digital marketing designs under the direction of the Creative Director and Associate Creative Director.
• Review and approve all email proofs for design and content accuracy.
• Manage project schedules and provide status updates, when necessary.
• Recreate design files across multiple sizes and formats, and deliver all final assets for launch.
• Assist in creating design assets across all channels, including emails, direct mail, in-store and online.
• Bachelor’s degree in Design, Graphic Design or Communications and five years of experience as a graphic/visual communication/production designer at an agency, firm, or in-house studio.
• Fully versed in Photoshop, Animate CC/Flash/Edge
• Ability to execute new layouts/templates with little direction.
• A keen eye for detail and consistency.
• Understanding of digital production specifications and requirements for asset delivery.
• Attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills.
• Strong understanding of brand guidelines and how to adhere to and enforce them.
• Must be professional, detail-oriented, proactive, and highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite. Willing to learn new software as needed.
• Must be able to work autonomously and remain flexible to changing priorities.
• Strong organizational, time management and project management skills - able to manage multiple projects and meet all necessary deadlines.
• Ability and willingness to quickly adapt to new technologies.
• Proactively solve production/creative related issues.
• Continue learning to keep skills and industry knowledge current.
• Familiarity with retail industry a plus.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Helzberg Diamonds! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!
Please ensure all fields have been filled.
Please ensure your firstname has been filled.
Please ensure your lastname has been filled.
Please ensure your email has been filled.
Please ensure your desired job title has been filled.
Please upload a resume.