At Helzberg Diamonds the Office Coordinator & Receptionist is responsible for handling all calls coming in to Helzberg Diamonds’ direct corporate line. This is the first contact to many new partners working with Helzberg Diamonds so the expectation of a Helzberg experience is required. In addition this position is responsible for assisting the Customer Care, Special Orders, and the Social Community Management department in its day-to-day tasks. This includes a strong amount of coordination as between all these groups we touch all parts of the business. Coordinating the different events, promotions, and tasks designed to ensure customers continue to have the best experience, and our stores have the best support. This can include a variety of tasks, and projects, surrounding all the various verticals in the department; including interacting with our customers.
• Answering/Directing Calls – Answer calls coming through the main line to the corporate office. Calls may require information to be provided or directed to the appropriate department/person.
• POS – Process and enter all adjustments/corrections made by the Customer Care/Special Order team. This includes, but not limited to, promotion adjustments/corrections, warranty replacements, profile updates and customer sales. This requires interacting with Helzberg Diamond’s customers.
• Coordinator – Calendars, contests, promotions maintained and updated. Managing inventory, shipping logistics, and misc. tasks needed by the department.
• Reporting – Create and run reports through the different systems used by the department. Able to create, and update, daily reporting. Manage/Assist in event preparation and presentations.
• Mitigation Monitoring/Analysis – Monitor, and identify, seams within the program directly impacting customers through the role of the Office Coordinator & Receptionist; related to cost, efficiency, or customer.
• Special Projects – Assist with any additional tasks/projects tied to Customer Experience.
• Associate’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred and one to three years of receptionist, administrative assistant or customer service experience required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Exceptional customer service skills required, along with strong communication and organizational skills, proven multi-tasking abilities, and general use of Microsoft programs (primarily Excel).
• Must also have the ability to solve problems, resolve conflicts, handle multiple tasks and work effectively with teammates and other departments in a fast-paced environment.
• Regular, predictable onsite attendance is required to perform essential functions involving interactive behaviors with co-workers and managers, operation or manipulation of equipment and/or materials located only on site, and direct interaction with internal and/or external customers.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Helzberg Diamonds! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!
Please ensure all fields have been filled.
Please ensure your firstname has been filled.
Please ensure your lastname has been filled.
Please ensure your email has been filled.
Please ensure your desired job title has been filled.
Please upload a resume.