The Merchandise Department supports the product acquisition needs of Helzberg Diamonds by building a powerful assortment across multiple fine jewelry and time piece categories. Assistant Buyers work in support of the Buyer, and are given varying degrees of responsibility in the areas of assortment development, pricing, planning, and marketing at the department, class, and sku level.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES INCLUDE:
• Assist Buyer with assortment development and content for assigned categories.
• Manage the product development process, samples and test programs.
• Assist Marketing in selecting product, pricing, layout and item descriptions for assigned categories for catalogs and proof for correct studio photos, realistic color and accurate copy and pricing. Provide merchandise assistance for special events.
• Work with merchandise planners on assigned categories to achieve planned gross margin and return on investment.
• Generate weekly reports for buying team and provide ad hoc reporting and analysis as required.
• Assist with maintaining relationships with vendors regarding costs and sourcing new items. Ensure vendors are meeting delivery expectations.
• Execute assigned merchandise events and develop communications for stores. Provide support to stores such as assistance with specific transactions and store openings as needed.
• Work with E-Commerce team regarding merchandise for website, ensure quality photographs are available and assist with resolving issues with special orders.
• Lead visual merchandise projects to create visually appealing layouts and communicate consistent standards for stores.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Helzberg Diamonds! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!
Please ensure all fields have been filled.
Please ensure your firstname has been filled.
Please ensure your lastname has been filled.
Please ensure your email has been filled.
Please ensure your desired job title has been filled.
Please upload a resume.