Helzberg Diamonds is currently searching for a Human Resources Specialist to provide technical human resources support to the Talent Acquisition, Compensation and Organizational Development functions. This position will assist in the development, maintenance, and administration of programs and processes in these functions to ensure effective, accurate and compliant delivery and achievement of business objectives. Provides analyses in support of planning activities, internal/external requests, and support for HR process improvement initiatives.
1. Perform sourcing, interviewing and selection tasks for corporate office non-exempt and salaried professional levels.
2. Research and propose new sourcing opportunities to support talent acquisition and DE&I efforts.
3. Provide recruiting backup and support for Human Resources Field Managers as needed, including: assessment testing of management candidates, posting of positions, registration for career fairs, etc.
4. Assist with the completion of salary surveys and market pay analysis.
5. Update job descriptions and organizational chart content
6. Assist in the development and delivery of development training for corporate office teams.
7. Performs Compensation and Talent Acquisition transactions in Workday in an accurate and timely manner.
8. Code and pay invoices and track expenses for budget development.
9. Participate in the development and production of materials and maintain adequate inventories of supplies that meet budget requirements.
10. Assist with other projects in the HR Department as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related degree required.
• At least two years of professional human resource experience required with experience in talent acquisition and compensation required.
• SHRM-CP or PHR certification preferred.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills required, along with the ability to manage multiple tasks with a strong attention to detail.
• Good database or Human Resource system skills required (Workday preferred), along with Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of employment laws required and general knowledge of retail store operations preferred.
• Hybrid schedule with predictable onsite attendance required three or more days per week to perform essential functions involving interactive behaviors with co-workers and managers, operation or manipulation of equipment and/or materials located only on site, and direct interaction with internal and/or external customers.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Helzberg Diamonds! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!
Please ensure all fields have been filled.
Please ensure your firstname has been filled.
Please ensure your lastname has been filled.
Please ensure your email has been filled.
Please ensure your desired job title has been filled.
Please upload a resume.