The Office Manager in a Helzberg Diamonds retail store manages the daily operations of the office by providing guidance and leadership necessary to assist the store in achieving sales and profit goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Procedural compliance to ensure that all transactions are handled in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Successful implementation of company programs and initiatives (including extended warranty sales, in-store signage, pricing and merchandising tagging)
- Providing the direction, leadership, and motivation necessary to assist the store in achieving sales and profit goals
- Achieving personal sales and extended warranty goals by working on the sales floor
- Assist Store Manager in recruiting, interviewing and hiring top talent
The ideal candidate will possess:
Pay range for this position is $15.50 -$17.50 hourly (or specific county/city minimum wage).
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to three years of retail office experiences
- Previous supervisory experience
- Ability to sell in a commission environment
- Experience using a PC or POS system or other computer keyboard is required
- Strong communication and organizational skills required
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays
This information is posted pursuant to California Pay Transparency Law to provide California applicants with information about the compensation they might be eligible to receive. Individual pay decisions will depend on job-related factors such as experience, education, skill, performance, and geographic location where work will be performed.