At Helzberg Diamonds the IT Project Manager is responsible for providing project planning and management of Helzberg Diamonds’ technology initiatives supporting both internal and external systems, as well as the integrations supporting them. This position works with IT and user management to ensure that IT initiatives are implemented successfully to defined specifications within an established timeframe and budget. This individual will create scoping estimates, define project plans, recommend resource allocation, and oversee the IT budgets to deliver business value and support company strategies.
• Work collaboratively and cross-functionally to effectively manage all IT projects.
• Assist in overseeing third party/vendor relationship management from a scheduling and follow up perspective.
• Manage timelines, priorities, and stakeholder expectations.
• Document SOWs, meeting notes, weekly status and project timeline and tracking updates.
• Create requirements documents, scope documents and project plans.
• Respond to internal inquiries during project estimation and execution.
• Outline resourcing needs and prioritize against overall IT roadmap priorities.
• Define and assign tasks for individual team members, monitor progress, and encourage creativity and innovation.
• Monitor daily project progress and proactively tackle potential questions, delays, and conflicts.
• Partner with Finance and IT leadership to manage non-payroll related expense items in the IT budget.
• Coordinate team check-ins and facilitate open dialogue on project status.
• Suggest new ways to streamline and improve communication processes.
• Communicate status updates and escalate project risks regularly to project leads, contributors, or other project stakeholders as needed.
• Support team in gathering analytical requirements and ensuring data is being captured accurately and with the right end use-cases in mind.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Proven experience and focus on driving user engagement, adoption and acceptance within complex IT technology-based change initiatives.
• Proven success managing business and technology change within challenging environments – Retail IT experience preferred.
• PMP certification preferred.
• Strong presentation, communication and facilitation skills.
• Successful application of a variety of project management tools and methods (Clarity, SAP, MS Project) to manage program initiatives in line with standards.
• Knowledge and experience with Office365 and other collaboration tools strongly preferred.
• Hybrid schedule with predictable onsite attendance required three or more days per week to perform essential functions involving interactive behaviors with co-workers and managers, operation or manipulation of equipment and/or materials located only on site, and direct interaction with internal and/or external customers.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Helzberg Diamonds! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!
Please ensure all fields have been filled.
Please ensure your firstname has been filled.
Please ensure your lastname has been filled.
Please ensure your email has been filled.
Please ensure your desired job title has been filled.
Please upload a resume.