Perform in-depth evaluations of all incoming merchandise shipments from stores to determine the nature of the return and appropriate disposition of the product to maximize investment recovery.
• Verify the accuracy of store shipments, transfers and repairs by receiving merchandise from stores and checking for proper merchandise and paperwork.
• Evaluate merchandise and identify latent manufacturing defects, design flaws and product failures. Evaluate trade-in merchandise for compliance to policy and to maximize recovery.
• Return product failures to manufacturer with specific defective designations and return non-salable, non-defective merchandise to contract repair facilities for refurbishment. Execute RTV process.
• Generate general ledger and inventory interfaces to prepare non-salable inventory for recovery of asset values. Execute SRO process.
• Perform various duties for other work groups in the Distribution Center as needed to support a dynamic and fluid team that contributes to the company mission and strategies.
CROSS-FUNCTIONAL AND EXTERNAL WORK RELATIONSHIPS:
Typical working relationships include interacting with merchandise buyers and staff, accounts payable, vendors, contractors and refiners to identify and solve defective merchandise and invoice problems. The incumbent also works with store associates to discuss defective merchandise and trade-in issues.
High school diploma and two to four years jewelry merchandise or manufacturing preferred. Knowledge of jewelry manufacturing techniques and diamond and colored stone properties and qualities preferred. Strong PC, communication and organizational skills required. Ability to be very accurate and detail-oriented and to meet deadlines required.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Helzberg Diamonds! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!
Please ensure all fields have been filled.
Please ensure your firstname has been filled.
Please ensure your lastname has been filled.
Please ensure your email has been filled.
Please ensure your desired job title has been filled.
Please upload a resume.