The position oversees the processing of the sales transactions generated from the Helzberg Diamonds Internet site. The incumbent is responsible for the integrity and movement of merchandise being shipped for the fulfillment of customer orders and for troubleshooting and resolving order issues. The incumbent is responsible for training and supervising the activities of the team.
• Ensure all sales orders generated by the Helzberg Diamonds Internet site are processed accurately and timely.
• Work with Customer Care and Sales Audit departments to handle exceptions and escalations, and to resolve problems with orders.
• Review daily shipping schedule; run and review reports to audit orders.
• Review orders and work with other departments to minimize the number of fraudulent purchases.
• Work with Finance department to make inventory adjustments as needed to ensure accurate accounting of inventories.
• Order supplies as needed.
• Perform various duties for other work groups in the Distribution Center as needed to support a dynamic and fluid team that contributes to the company mission and strategies.
High school diploma and three to five years jewelry merchandise or distribution experience required. Supervisory experience preferred. Strong computer system, communication, organizational, problem-solving and supervisory skills required. Ability to be very accurate and detail-oriented, and to meet deadlines required. Must work well under pressure during high-volume periods.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Helzberg Diamonds! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!
Please ensure all fields have been filled.
Please ensure your firstname has been filled.
Please ensure your lastname has been filled.
Please ensure your email has been filled.
Please ensure your desired job title has been filled.
Please upload a resume.