Jewelers at Helzberg Diamonds are responsible for providing high-quality jewelry repair services to clients of designated stores in a timely fashion to support store sales and the five-star shopping experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contributing to the effective movement of client repairs while maintaining a level of quality and turn-around time acceptable to the client.
- Ensures that gold stock, findings, and loose stones are properly maintained and accounted for by accurately completing paperwork and properly storing materials.
- Properly spends supply expense dollars by maintaining adequate inventory levels without excess.
- Contributes to maximizing the financial return of precious metal recoveries (hard scrap, filings, sweeps, vacuum bags, etc.) by following proper asset recovery procedures.
- Adheres to all safety-related procedures to reduce the risk of accidents.
- Ensures consistency in communicating repair information by assisting in training store associates concerning repair policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will possess:
Pay range for this position is $17.00 to $27.00 hourly.
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school, two to four years related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Advanced knowledge of jeweler's tools, machinery and equipment required along with advanced jewelry repair knowledge
- Ability to be a good decision maker with strong problem-solving skills required
- Must be detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays
- This information is posted pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act to provide Colorado applicants with information about what they might be eligible to receive. Individual pay decisions will depend on job-related factors such as experience, education, skill, performance, and geographic location where work will be performed.
- Successful candidates may be able to participate in one or more incentive compensation or short-term incentive plans, which could generate addition earnings in accordance with the terms of each plan.
- Helzberg Diamonds is pleased to offer a wide range of benefit programs designed to care for the physical, mental and financial well-being of our employees and their families. Available benefit programs include medical, dental and vision plans, paid holidays, vacation and sick time, 401(k) Savings Plan, employee discount program and more. Eligibility and waiting period requirements may apply. See https://jobs.helzberg.com/working-here/ for additional details.