The Senior Expense Payable Associate is responsible for processing invoices and payments for store and store support center expenses in an accurate and timely manner, according to Helzberg & Berkshire financial policies. This position also manages and reconciles the purchasing card program. This position interacts with all employees, invoice approvers, external vendors and store contacts regarding invoices, payments and expense reports.
1. Process vendor and jeweler invoices, ensuring timely and accurate payment and proper accounting classification. Verify accuracy of payments.
2. Request and reconcile vendor statements to ensure accounts are current and work to resolve any issues which occur.
3. Manage purchasing card usage and payments according to Helzberg financial policies and immediately report any variations to the Accounts Payable Manager. Reconcile all purchase card charges to the monthly statement.
4. Initiate and complete weekly payment processes for all vendor payments.
5. Other responsibilities as needed.
• Associate’s degree in Accounting or Finance, preferred.
• 3-5 years of accounting and/or payables experience required.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and automated accounts payable systems required.
• Oracle Fusion experience preferred.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Hybrid schedule with predictable onsite attendance required three or more days per week to perform essential functions involving interactive behaviors with co-workers and managers, operation or manipulation of equipment and/or materials located only on site, and direct interaction with internal and/or external customers.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Helzberg Diamonds! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!
Please ensure all fields have been filled.
Please ensure your firstname has been filled.
Please ensure your lastname has been filled.
Please ensure your email has been filled.
Please ensure your desired job title has been filled.
Please upload a resume.