The Business Analyst (BA) is the primary liaison between project & business stakeholders of the eCommerce business unit at Helzberg. The successful candidate will be responsible for gathering, documenting, and confirming project requirements in support of business cases, and proposed projects, to facilitate ongoing enhancements and technical support for eCommerce. Additionally, the candidate will assist with project planning, testing, and execution through all phases of the SDLC. Partners closely and manages relationships with business stakeholders throughout Helzberg as well as, internal and external IT and Marketing teams.
• Traditional BA projects as assigned: Assist with project intake by helping to define scope, success criteria, and key objectives. Meet with business and technology stakeholders to determine and document business requirements. Regularly collaborate with internal and external development team members to refine requirements into actionable software solutions for eCommerce.
• Drive design sessions with internal and external UI/UX stakeholders in prototyping requested features and integrations for the eCommerce site.
• Translate project requirements into customer flows, journey maps, and wireframes that will be used to obtain project buy-in from business stakeholders.
• Testing: Work with QA team to build test plans and test automation. Perform user acceptance testing and assist with QA testing.
• Provide guidance and/or instruction to junior staff members.
• Foster Helzberg core values through collaboration, active participation, and task ownership.
• Lead smaller site enhancement efforts as assigned.
• Inspire and bring new ideas to the team through staying current with eCommerce trends.
• Adopt a support mindset for troubleshooting and assisting with production site issue resolution.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology, or Marketing.
• Seven plus years’ experience in business analyst type roles preferably in retail or ecommerce.
• An equivalent combination of required education and experience would be accepted.
• Strong Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform knowledge preferred.
• Knowledge and experience with Office365 and other collaboration tools strongly preferred.
• SQL proficiency desired to perform data analysis for day-to-day product support and enhancements.
• Understanding of eCommerce architecture, solutions, and key technologies such as HTML, Custom CSS themes, CMS.
• Experience with Atlassian tools such as Jira and Confluence strongly preferred.
• Disciplined and data driven problem solving.
• Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
• Hybrid schedule with predictable onsite attendance required three or more days per week to perform essential functions involving interactive behaviors with co-workers and managers.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Helzberg Diamonds! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!
Please ensure all fields have been filled.
Please ensure your firstname has been filled.
Please ensure your lastname has been filled.
Please ensure your email has been filled.
Please ensure your desired job title has been filled.
Please upload a resume.