The Expense Payable Associate is responsible for processing invoices and payments for store and store support center expenses in an accurate and timely manner, according to Helzberg & Berkshire financial policies. This position also manages and reconciles the purchasing card program. This position interacts with all employees, invoice approvers, external vendors and store contacts regarding invoices, payments and expense reports.
• Associate’s degree in Accounting or Finance, preferred.
• 3-5 years of accounting and/or payables experience required.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and automated accounts payable systems required.
• Oracle Fusion experience preferred.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Hybrid schedule with predictable onsite attendance required three or more days per week to perform essential functions involving interactive behaviors with co-workers and managers, operation or manipulation of equipment and/or materials located only on site, and direct interaction with internal and/or external customers.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Helzberg Diamonds! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!
Please ensure all fields have been filled.
Please ensure your firstname has been filled.
Please ensure your lastname has been filled.
Please ensure your email has been filled.
Please ensure your desired job title has been filled.
Please upload a resume.