The Senior IT Systems Analyst will assist user and IT management in the development of detailed business and/or system requirements for major system installations and complete coding and testing responsibilities. Provide systems analysis technical support to resolve operational and functional problems for users.
1. Partner with user management, IT and external vendors to determine systems solutions to opportunities and challenges.
2. Participate with project team in developing all phases in the Helzberg systems development methodology. Gather requirements, control project plans and resources, and perform project management duties to install and support applications and solutions.
3. Design and develop integrations and solutions to facilitate and support system functionality. Work with staff and users to generate and execute system test scripts for testing and debugging new systems or new software releases.
4. Provide around-the-clock support to the computer operations department on a regular or rotating basis for designated Helzberg applications and systems.
5. Research, evaluate and recommend potential products and solutions as needed.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Five to seven years of progressively responsible experience as a Programmer/Analyst or Business Analyst is required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Fully knowledgeable in systems/business analysis processes and familiarity with Systems Development Methodologies required.
• Experience in SQL, Stored Procedure Development and Troubleshooting, and Data Transformation required.
• Project management skills are required.
• Experience with Oracle or other Cloud based integration development/support is preferred.
• Knowledge of the retail industry is preferred.
• Hybrid schedule with predictable onsite attendance required three or more days per week to perform essential functions involving interactive behaviors with co-workers and managers, operation or manipulation of equipment and/or materials located only on site, and direct interaction with internal and/or external customers.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Helzberg Diamonds! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!
Please ensure all fields have been filled.
Please ensure your firstname has been filled.
Please ensure your lastname has been filled.
Please ensure your email has been filled.
Please ensure your desired job title has been filled.
Please upload a resume.